|Born||Irina Aleksandrovna Allegrova
January 20, 1952
Rostov-on-Don, Soviet Union
|Awards||Medal "200 years of russian MVD", Meritorious Artist of Russia, People's Artist of Russia|
Irina Allegrova was born in Rostov-on-Don in 1952. Her Armenian father Alexander Sarkisov took the last name Allegrov as a pseudonym when he was just 17 and Irina was born under the last name Allegrova. Her Russian mother was Serafima Sosnovskaya. Irina was brought up in a theatrical family with famous people who frequented their house and impressed the young girl. Irina spent her early life in Baku, Azerbaijan where she studied piano and ballet. Irina gave birth to one daughter, Lala, at a young age. She left Lala with her parents and moved to Moscow to become a singer at the age of 22.
Irina's debut album "My Destined One - Suzheny/Wanderer - Strannik" was written and produced by her neighbor and friend Igor Nikolaev. The album, supported by the single "Wanderer" (1991–1992) became No.1 and stayed No.1 for nearly a full year.
Irina began to work with Igor Krutoi, changed her hair to her natural brunette, got married, had a grandson, and bought a house on the outskirts of Moscow. Irina and Krutoi released two albums together, "I will disperse the clouds with my hands" and "Un-ending Romance" (1996, 1998).
Irina divorced, released a healing-themed album called "Teatr" (Theater) (1999) and went on tour around the world. in 2004 Irina Allegrova get star on the Star Square in Moscow.
In 2005, Irina began working exclusively with Aleksei Garnizov on "Po Lezviyu Lyubvi (On the razor's edge of love) trilogy". A new album was planned for release in late 2005.
Irina has since written three novellas about love, and created an award ceremony where she and other stars give out the 'Golden Duck' to those journalists who made up the worst lies.
Irina Allegrova announced that March 2012 she will be retiring and went on a final tour, she is still doing concerts, however, very rarely. At the end of 2013 she released a new song with Russian singer Slava (singer) called "First Love, Last Love". She also made a song for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi for Ice Hockey with past athletes of the sport
- "Svadebnye Tsvety" (Свадебные цветы)
- "Mladshiy Leitenant" ("Младший лейтенант")
- "Ugonschitsa" ("Угонщица")
- "Imperatritsa" ("Императрица")
- "Nezakonchennyi Roman" (Незаконченный роман)
- "Baby-Stervy" ("Бабы-стервы")
- "Transitnyi passazhir" ("Транзитный пассажир")
- Strannik (cassette/lp) = Suzheny (CD) (1991/1994 CD)
- Ugonschitsa (1995) - Car thief
- Ya Tuchi Razvedu Rukami (1996)
- Imperatritsa (1997) - Empress
- Nezakonchenny Roman (1998)
- Teatr (1999) - The theatre
- Vsyo Snachala (2000 version 1 & 2001 version 2)
- Po Lezviyu Lyubvi (2002 version 1 BLACK & 2003 version 2 RED)
- Popolam (2004)
- S Dnem Rojdeniya (2005) - Happy Birthday!
- Allegrova 2007 (2007)
- Exclusive edition (2010)
- Official website
- 'Imperatritsa' fan union
- Irina Allegrova's Worldwide FanClub
- Irina Allegrova discography at Discogs
- Irina Allegrova on YouTube
- Concert of Irina Allegrova in Olympic Stadium, Moscow