|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Slogan||dedicated to collective transport|
Iveco Bus (formerly Irisbus) is a bus manufacturer, with headquarters in Lyon, that belongs to the industrial group CNH Global through its subsidiary Iveco, based in Turin (Italy). Iveco-bus is now only a brand division of IVECO which is a company incorporated under Italian law and listed on Borsa Italiana.
It was formed through the merger of the bus and coach divisions of Fiat Industrial, Iveco and Renault in January 1999 and Ikarus Bus in late 1999. Ikarus Bus was sold off in 2006 to Hungary's Műszertechnika group.
The company is based in Lyon, France with offices in Turin, Italy, Watford and Mainz. Every buses are developed in one of two R&D centers (one in Italy and one in Switzerland). The Engine which powers Irisbus Buses is developed in Italy by Fiat Powertrain Technologies, Turin, Italy.
Irisbus was expired and now the division is a branch of Iveco, rebranded as Iveco Bus in May 2013, after new reorganization plan. All new buses include only the IVECO brand, like all the other vehicles in the group.
The factories are located in:
and more factory of engines or parts (most of these are plants of all IVECO which also produce components and engines for the bus)
- Arad, Romania
- Brescia, Italy
- "Sofim" Foggia, Italy
- SPA Torino, Turin, Italy
- Valladolid, Spain
- Venissieux, near Lyon, France
- Rorthais (Deux-Sèvres), France
- Changzhou, People's Republic of China
- Mumbai, India
- Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Córdoba, Argentina
- Transgór Mysłowice, Poland
- Irex Sosnowiec, Poland
- Shah Alam, Malaysia
- Daily - minibus, from Iveco
- Happy - minibus
- Midway - midibus
- Midys - midibus
- Europolis - midibus, from Iveco
- Metro - transit bus
- Recreo - line/school bus
- Crossway - line/school bus
- Arway - line
- Evadys H - tour coach
- Evadys HD - tour coach
- Magelys - tour coach
- Civis - trolleybus (for alternative urban transport)
- Cristalis - trolleybus (for alternative urban transport)
- Hynovis, hybrid bus.
- Scholabus 25 (School Bus) (UK)
- EuroClass - from Iveco
- Agora series - transit bus, from Renault
- Agora Line
- Axer - line/school bus - from Karosa
- Ares N - line/school bus
- Ares N15 - line/school bus
- Citelis 12
- Citelis 18 - articulated bus
- Citelis Line - intercity bus
- Domino HD - tour coach, from Orlandi
- Domino HDH - tour coach, from Orlandi
- Iliade H - tour coach
- Iliade HD - tour coach
- Moowy - line
- EuroRider - tour coach, from Iveco
- CityClass 10.8 m/12 m, from Iveco
- CityClass 18 m - articulated bus, from Iveco
- Cnh official Restructuring and reorganization
- "History". Irisbus Iveco. Archived from the original on 27 March 2010. Retrieved 25 July 2015.
- "Iveco Bus: the new Iveco brand dedicated to collective transport". Iveco.com. 2013-05-24. Retrieved 2016-01-16.
- "HYNOVIS Prototype Hybrid Hydraulic Bus from Irisbus". Chinabuses.com. Retrieved 2010-11-27.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Irisbus vehicles.|