From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Irish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Irish may refer to :
- Someone or something of, from, or related to:
- Irish language, also known as Irish Gaelic, a Goidelic language spoken in Ireland
- Irish people, people of Irish ethnicity, people born in Ireland and people who hold Irish citizenship
- Irish (Junior Cert), a subject of the Junior Cycle examination in secondary schools in the Republic of Ireland
- Irish (name), a given name or family name
- Irish Creek, a stream in Kansas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Irish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.