From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Irish Moss)
|Look up irish moss in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Irish moss may refer to:
- Chondrus crispus, a commonly gathered seaweed; a clarifying agent in beer brewing
- Mastocarpus stellatus, a less commonly gathered seaweed
- Sagina subulata, a terrestrial plant with needle-like leaves
- Soleirolia soleirolii, a terrestrial plant with round leaves
- Arenaria verna, a terrestrial plant in the genus Arenaria (plant)
- Gracilaria, a species of seaweed
- A beverage in Jamaican cuisine made from Gracilaria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Irish moss.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.