iriver H10 series
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Iriver H10)
This article is about the audio player. For the road in Milton Keynes, see H10 Bletcham Way.
A silver 8GB H10 model
|Also known as||H10|
|Sound||3.5mm phone jack|
|Successor||iriver HP-100 series|
Micro-Hard Drive versions
- 5GB or 6GB capacities
- 2.2 x 0.6 x 3.8 inches (96 grams)
- 1.5 inch TFT screen (128 x 128, 260 000 colors)
- Can view TXT and JPEG files
- Supports MP3, WMA, WMA DRM, MPEG 1 Audio, MPEG 2 Audio, and MPEG 2.5 Audio formats
- 90 dB signal-to-noise ratio.
- Lithium-ion rechargeable removable battery rated at 12 hours
- Digital FM tuner (60 dB signal-to-noise ratio)
- Ability to record FM tuner (one preset only)
- FM and voice recorder (built in microphone)
- Line-in/line-out (requires optional cradle)
- USB 2.0 and 1.1 compatible
- MTP version in North America, UMS version in Asia and Europe
- Removable battery
- Available in two colors: dark gray or red (North America)
The Microdrives used in these models does not have the standard CompactFlash II interface.
20GB Hard Drive Version
Similar to the 5/6GB version, with these key differences
- 20GB capacity (using a Hitachi Travelstar C4K60, model HTC426020G7CE10, the CE indicating that it uses a ZIF connector on the long side of the drive)
- MTP mode only (UMS can be induced by holding the O button and the power button at boot)
- 2.4 x 0.85 x 4 inches (164 grams)
- 1.8 inch TFT screen (160 x 128, 260 000 colors)
- Battery not removable
The 20GB version can be upgraded to 120GB by replacing the hard drive with a Toshiba MK1214GAH.
Appearances in media
- "Don't buy iPod nano 2nd or 3rd generations".
...I'm a very happy user of Rockbox on my iRiver H10...