From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up irk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Irk may refer to:
- River Irk, a river in northwest England
- Kirksville Regional Airport, Kirksville, Missouri, United States
- Inward-rectifier potassium ion channel, a class of protein
- Iraqw language, a Cushitic language spoken in Tanzania
- Irk, the fictional homeworld of main character Zim in the animated TV series Invader Zim
- Islamic Republic of Kamistan, a fictional country in season 8 of the TV series 24
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Irk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.