|Traded as||MCX: IRGZ|
|Evgeny Fedorov, General Director |
Evgeny Filsh, First Deputy General Director Director for Finance and Economics
|Products||Heat and electric power|
|Revenue||$1.46 billion (2017)|
|$356 million (2016)|
|$228 million (2016)|
|Total assets||$2.28 billion (2016)|
|Total equity||$614 million (2016)|
|Parent||EuroSibEnergo (En+ Group)|
The company's hydroelectric facilities are located on the Angara River: Irkutsk, Bratsk, and Ust-Ilimsk hydroelectric power plants. In addition, the company owns 13 coal-fired combined heat and power plants. The total installed capacity of Irkutskenergo is 12,879.9 MW of electric power and 13,002 Gcal/hour of thermal power.
- "Рейтинг крупнейших компаний России по объему реализации продукции". Expert RA. Archived from the original on 28 October 2018. Retrieved 28 October 2018.
- "En+ Group Announces 2016 Financial and Operational Results". Enplus.ru. Retrieved 3 September 2017.
- "40% of Irkutskenergo can go Inter RAO". Rusmergers.com. 2010-06-29. Archived from the original on 2012-03-16. Retrieved 2011-06-29.
- "Inter RAO UES sums up additional company share issue" (Press release). Inter RAO. 2011-05-23. Archived from the original on 2011-10-01. Retrieved 2011-06-29.
- "RusHydro is interested in shares of Irkutskenergo". Rusmergers.com. 2010-05-21. Archived from the original on 2012-03-16. Retrieved 2011-06-29.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Irkutskenergo.|