From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up iron in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Iron is a metal and element.
Iron may also refer to:
- Iron (golf), a type of golf club
- Iron (plane), a woodworking blade
- Iron (theatre), a fire safety device
- Branding iron
- Clothes iron
- Hair iron
- Soldering iron
- Tire iron
- Waffle iron
- Iron (Ensiferum album)
- Iron (Silent Stream of Godless Elegy album)
- "Iron" (Nicky Romero and Calvin Harris song)
- "Iron" (Within Temptation song)
- "Iron" (Woodkid song), released as a single and a remix EP
- Iron, Aisne, a commune in France
- Iron County (disambiguation), several US counties
- Iron Mountain (disambiguation)
- Iron River (Iron County, Michigan)
- Iron River (Marquette County, Michigan)
- Iron Township (disambiguation)
- Iron Cove, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Iron (people), a subgroup of the Ossetians
- Al-Hadid ("Iron" or "The Iron"), the fifty-seventh sura of the Qur'an
- Iron (metaphor)
- SRWare Iron, a freeware web browser
- The Iron, a nickname for Scunthorpe United F.C.
- Cast iron, a group of iron-carbon alloys
- Wrought iron, an iron alloy with a very low carbon
- Slang, can refer to a firearm
- All pages beginning with "Iron"
- All pages with a title containing Iron
- Ironing (disambiguation)
- Irons (disambiguation)
- Irone, a group of fragrant liquids, used in perfumes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.