Iron Cross (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Iron Cross was a German and Prussian military decoration and symbol.
Iron Cross may also refer to:
- Iron Cross (Belgium), a Belgian military decoration from the 1830 Belgian Revolution
- Iron Cross (aerial ski trick), a new skool technique popularized by Jonny Moseley in the 1998 Olympics
- Iron Cross (band), a hardcore punk band from United States
- Iron Cross (Burmese Band), a rock band from Burma
- Iron Cross Oxalis, the ornamental woodsorrel Oxalis tetraphylla (formerly O. deppei)
- Iron Cross (superhero), a German superhero from Stuttgart in Busiek's Astro City comic books
- Iron Cross (Marvel Comics), a fictional character that appears in comic books published by Marvel Comics
- Iron cross, another name for the cattle catch, a spinal lock grappling hold
- Iron cross, an extremely difficult gymnastic skill performed on rings (gymnastics)
- Crois-iarna, literally "iron cross," a Scottish tool, a type of hank reel used in weaving
- Iron Cross of Honor or SCV Iron Cross, the Southern Cross of Honor Grave Marker
- Iron Cross (film), a 2009 thriller starring Roy Scheider
- Close Combat: Cross of Iron, a real-time tactics game for Windows
- Iron Cross is one of the guitars of James Hetfield from Metallica
- Iron Cross (Secret Society), a secret society at the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Iron Cross, a hamlet in the Salford Priors ward of Warwickshire, England
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iron Cross.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.