Iron Curtain (disambiguation)
|Look up Iron Curtain or iron curtain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Iron Curtain was the boundary dividing Europe in the Cold War.
Iron Curtain may also refer to:
- Safety curtain, in theatres
- Iron Curtain (countermeasure), an active protection system
- Iron Curtain (football), the defensive line of Rangers Football Club in the 1940s and 1950s
- Iron Curtain (musical), a comedy musical about the Soviet Union
- The Iron Curtain (film), a 1948 film
- The Iron Curtain device, a fictional superweapon in the Red Alert series
- Irumbu Thirai (Tamil for Iron Curtain), a 1960 film
- Iron Curtain: The Crushing of Eastern Europe, a book by Anne Applebaum
- Curtain (disambiguation)
- Steel Curtain, a phrase used to describe the NFL's Pittsburgh Steelers' defense during the 1970s
- Bamboo Curtain, Cold War expression
- Behind the Iron Curtain (disambiguation)
- EV13 The Iron Curtain Trail, cycling route along the Iron Curtain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iron Curtain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.