(Redirected from Iron Man (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ironman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Iron Man, Ironman or Ironmen may refer to:
- Travis Fulton (born 1977), American mixed martial arts fighter nicknamed "The Ironman"
- Cal Ripken Jr. (born 1960), American retired Hall-of-Fame Major League Baseball player nicknamed "The Iron Man"
- Ivan Stewart (born 1945), American off-road racing driver nicknamed "Ironman"
- Billy Williams (left fielder) (born 1938), American retired Hall-of-Fame Major League Baseball player nicknamed "Iron Man"
Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Iron Man is a Marvel Comics superhero.
- Tony Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), the character also known by the titular moniker "Iron Man"
- Iron Man (2008 film), an American live-action film based on the Marvel character
- Iron Man 2 (2010 sequel)
- Iron Man 3 (2013 sequel)
- The Iron Man (1930 film), a 1930 animated film
- Iron Man (1931 film), directed by Tod Browning
- Iron Man (1951 film), based on the novel by W.R. Burnett
- The Iron Man (serial), a 1924 film serial
- The Iron Man, or A Man of Iron, a 1925 silent film
- Iron Man, or Tieren, a 1964 Chinese film about Wang Jinxi
- Tetsuo: The Iron Man, a 1989 Japanese film
- Iron Man (2009 film), a 2009 Chinese film about Wang Jinxi
- Iron Man (video game), a 2008 video game based on the film
- Ironman (computer gaming), a game mode in some computer games wherein savescumming (reloading to get a better outcome) is disabled
- Iron Man (comic book), the name of several comic book titles featuring the Marvel Comics character
- Iron Man (band), an American doom metal band
- Iron Man (Eric Dolphy album), a 1963 album by Eric Dolphy
- "Iron Man" (song), a 1971 song by Black Sabbath
- Iron Man (soundtrack), a 2008 soundtrack album
- Iron Man: The Best of Black Sabbath, a compilation album by Black Sabbath
- "Iron Man", a song by The Tansads
- Ironman (Ghostface Killah album), a 1996 album by Ghostface Killah
- The Iron Man: The Musical by Pete Townshend, an album by Pete Townshend
Sculpture and statues
- Iron:Man, a 1993 sculpture by Antony Gormley, in Birmingham, England
- Iron Man (Buddhist statue), Tibetan statue considered a forgery by experts
- Iron Man (Minnesota statue), a 1987 statue in Chisholm, Minnesota
- Iron Man (anime), a 2011 television series
- Iron Man (TV series), a 1994 animated series
- Iron Man: Armored Adventures, a TV CGI animated series
- Iron Man (Canadian comics), a pioneering Canadian comics character
- "Iron Man" Carmichael, alter ego of Lucille Carmichael on three episodes of The Lucy Show
- Iron Man: The Defiant Reign of Jean Chrétien, a biography of Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chrétien
- Ironman (novel), a 1995 novel by Chris Crutcher
- The Iron Man (novel), a 1968 novel by Ted Hughes
- Iron Man, a 1930 novel by William R. Burnett
- Iron Man: My Journey through Heaven and Hell with Black Sabbath, a 2011 autobiography by Black Sabbath founding member Tony Iommi
- "The Iron Man", a short story in The Iron Man & Other Tales of the Ring by Robert E. Howard
- Iron Man (magazine), a bodybuilding and weight-training magazine
- Ironman Triathlon, a long-distance triathlon
- Iron man (sports streak), an athlete of unusual physical endurance
- Ironman football, an American football system where player substitutions were limited
- Ironman (surf lifesaving), a multi-disciplinary surf lifesaving event
- Seattle Ironmen, a 1944–1952 ice hockey franchise in the Pacific Coast Hockey League
- South Wales Ironmen, the name used in the 2017 season by rugby league club West Wales Raiders
- Walsh Jesuit Ironman, a high school wrestling tournament
- Iron Man match, a type of a professional wrestling match
- Ironman Datalink, a Timex wristwatch introduced in 1997 and marketed in conjunction with the Ironman Triathlon
- Timex Ironman, a digital wristwatch marketed in conjunction with the Ironman Triathlon
- Vallabhbhai Patel (1875–1950), or "The Iron Man of India", Indian independence activist
- Man of Iron, a 1981 Polish film directed by Andrzej Wajda
- Iron Woman (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ironman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.