Iron Mountain Trail
|Iron Mountain Trail|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||William Witney|
|Produced by||Edward J. White|
|Screenplay by||Gerald Geraghty|
|Story by||William Lively|
|Music by||Stanley Wilson|
|Edited by||Tony Martinelli|
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
Iron Mountain Trail is a 1953 American Western film directed by William Witney and written by Gerald Geraghty. The film stars Rex Allen, Slim Pickens, Grant Withers, Nan Leslie, Roy Barcroft and Forrest Taylor. The film was released on May 8, 1953, by Republic Pictures.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (November 2015)
- Rex Allen as Rex Allen
- Koko as Koko
- Slim Pickens as Slim Pickens
- Grant Withers as Roger McCall
- Nan Leslie as Nancy Sawyer
- Roy Barcroft as Mate Orrin
- Forrest Taylor as Sam Sawyer
- Al Bridge as The Marshal
- John Hamilton as Circuit Judge
- George Lloyd as John Brockway
- "Iron Mountain Trail (1953) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-12-01.
- "Iron-Mountain-Trail - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-12-01.
- "Iron Mountain Trail". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-12-01.
|This 1950s Western film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|