From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Iron tree (disambiguation))
Iron tree may refer to:
- Olea europaea subsp. cuspidata, a subspecies of the olive tree
- Parrotia persica, a tree species found in Azerbaijan
- Prosopis africana, a tree species found in Africa
- The Iron Tree, the first book in the Crowthistle Chronicles, written by Cecilia Dart-Thornton
- The nickname of a tree discovered in 1896 in Three Tuns, Pennsylvania, United States
- Iron wood (disambiguation)
- Wooden iron, a polemical term often used in philosophical rhetoric to describe the impossibility of an opposing argument
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iron tree.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.