(Redirected from Iron triangle)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up iron triangle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Iron Triangle may refer to:
- Iron Triangle (Korea), a Korean War term referring to an area in Korea bounded by Ch'orwon, Kumhwa, and Pyonggang
- Iron Triangle (Vietnam), the name U.S. forces in the Vietnam War gave to the Communist stronghold region northwest of Saigon
- Iron Triangle, Richmond, California, a neighborhood bounded on its three sides by railroad tracks
- Willets Point, Queens, New York, known as "Iron Triangle" for its metal works
- The Iron Triangle, a name given to the iron-producing region of South Australia, bounded by the towns of Port Augusta, Port Pirie and Whyalla
- The Iron Triangle, a junction of three major railroad lines in Fostoria, Ohio
- The Iron Triangle (film), a 1989 Vietnam War film shot in Sri Lanka starring Beau Bridges and Johnny Hallyday
- Nobunaga's Ambition: Iron Triangle, a 1983 game in the Nobunaga's Ambition series
In military operations
- Battle of the Iron Triangle, a battle in the Vietnam War that occurred on May 16, 1974
- Operation Iron Triangle, a military operation in the Iraq War in 2006
- Iron triangle (US politics), a concept in U.S. politics involving a three-sided relationship among Congress, a Federal department or agency, and a particular industry or interest group.
- "Iron Triangle", three core members of President George W. Bush's political inner circle: Karl Rove, Joe Allbaugh, and Karen Hughes
- "Iron triangle", the relationship of the Japan's Liberal Democratic Party, the business sector (keiretsu), and the bureaucracy in post–World War II Japan
- More generally, any self-reinforcing power structure, whether intentional or accidental, formal or informal
In other uses
- Iron Triangle (also called Project triangle or Triple Constraint), a project management concept
- Triangle (musical instrument), also known as a dinner bell
- Wye (rail), sometimes known as a railroad (iron rail) triangle
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iron Triangle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.