Ironbank, South Australia
Ironbank is a semi-rural suburb of Adelaide, South Australia. It is in the City of Onkaparinga and Adelaide Hills Council local government areas, approximately 21.9 km from the Adelaide city centre. At the 2006 census, Ironbank had a population of 523.
In Ironbank, there is the Faith Community Meeting Hall, the local Ironbank Country Fire Service, a campsite and is well known for the used caryard on the outskirts. Ironbank also has an Australian rules football club (the Ironbank Cherry Gardens Thunderers), a tennis club and netball club. The El-Carim Campsite is home to the Adelaide (Latvian) 14th Scout Group.
- "Search results for 'Ironbank, LOCB' with the following datasets selected - 'Suburbs and localities', 'Counties', 'Local Government Areas', 'SA Government Regions' and 'Gazetteer'". Location SA Map Viewer. South Australian Government. Retrieved 27 December 2018.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Ironbank (State Suburb)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 3 February 2016.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Ironbank (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 2 August 2011.
- "Adelaide Hills SA Government region" (PDF). The Government of South Australia. Retrieved 17 April 2017.
- "Southern Adelaide SA Government region" (PDF). The Government of South Australia. Retrieved 17 April 2017.
- "Search result for "County of Adelaide, CNTY" with the following data sets selected - "Counties" and "Local Government Areas"". Property Location SA Map Viewer. Government of South Australia. Retrieved 24 April 2017.
|This article about a place in Adelaide is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|