Ironbank, South Australia
|Population||527 (2016 census)|
In Ironbank, there is the Faith Community Meeting Hall, the local Ironbank Country Fire Service, a campsite and is well known for the used caryard on the outskirts. Ironbank also has an Australian rules football club (the Ironbank Cherry Gardens Thunderers), a tennis club and netball club. The El-Carim Campsite is home to the Adelaide (Latvian) 14th Scout Group.
- "Search results for 'Ironbank, LOCB' with the following datasets selected - 'Suburbs and localities', 'Counties', 'Local Government Areas', 'SA Government Regions' and 'Gazetteer'". Location SA Map Viewer. South Australian Government. Retrieved 27 December 2018.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Ironbank (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 21 July 2019.
- "Adelaide Hills SA Government region" (PDF). The Government of South Australia. Retrieved 17 April 2017.
- "Southern Adelaide SA Government region" (PDF). The Government of South Australia. Retrieved 17 April 2017.
- "Search result for "County of Adelaide, CNTY" with the following data sets selected - "Counties" and "Local Government Areas"". Property Location SA Map Viewer. Government of South Australia. Retrieved 24 April 2017.