Iron Man (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Ironman)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ironman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Iron Man (Tony Stark) is a Marvel Comics superhero.
Iron Man, Ironman or Ironmen may also refer to:
- Travis Fulton (born 1977), American mixed martial arts fighter nicknamed "The Ironman"
- Cal Ripken Jr. (born 1960), American retired Hall-of-Fame Major League Baseball player nicknamed "The Iron Man"
- Ivan Stewart (born 1945), American off-road racing driver nicknamed "Ironman"
- Billy Williams (left fielder) (born 1938), American retired Hall-of-Fame Major League Baseball player nicknamed "Iron Man"
Arts, entertainment, and media
Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Tony Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), the character also known by the titular moniker "Iron Man"
- Iron Man (2008 film), an American live-action film based on the Marvel character
- Iron Man 2 (2010 sequel)
- Iron Man 3 (2013 sequel)
- The Iron Man (1930 film), a 1930 animated film
- Iron Man (1931 film), directed by Tod Browning
- Iron Man (1951 film), based on the novel by W.R. Burnett
- The Iron Man (serial), a 1924 film serial
- The Iron Man, or A Man of Iron, a 1925 silent film
- Iron Man, or Tieren, a 1964 Chinese film about Wang Jinxi
- Tetsuo: The Iron Man, a 1989 Japanese film
- Iron Man (2009 film), a 2009 Chinese film about Wang Jinxi
- Iron Man (video game), a 2008 video game based on the film
- Ironman (computer gaming), a game mode in some computer games wherein savescumming (reloading to get a better outcome) is disabled
- Iron Man (comic book), the name of several comic book titles featuring the Marvel Comics character
- Iron Man: The Defiant Reign of Jean Chrétien, a biography of Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chrétien
- Ironman (novel), a 1995 novel by Chris Crutcher
- The Iron Man (novel), a 1968 novel by Ted Hughes
- Iron Man, a 1930 novel by William R. Burnett
- Iron Man: My Journey through Heaven and Hell with Black Sabbath, a 2011 autobiography by Black Sabbath founding member Tony Iommi
- "The Iron Man", a short story in The Iron Man & Other Tales of the Ring by Robert E. Howard
- Iron Man (band), an American doom metal band
- Iron Man (Eric Dolphy album), a 1963 album by Eric Dolphy
- "Iron Man" (song), a 1971 song by Black Sabbath
- Iron Man (soundtrack), a 2008 soundtrack album
- Iron Man: The Best of Black Sabbath, a compilation album by Black Sabbath
- "Iron Man", a song by The Tansads
- Ironman (Ghostface Killah album), a 1996 album by Ghostface Killah
- The Iron Man: A Musical, an album by Pete Townshend
Sculpture and statues
- Iron:Man, a 1993 sculpture by Antony Gormley, in Birmingham, England
- Iron Man (Buddhist statue), Tibetan statue considered a forgery by experts
- Iron Man (Minnesota statue), a 1987 statue in Chisholm, Minnesota
- Iron Man (anime), a 2011 television series
- Iron Man (TV series), a 1994 animated series
- Iron Man: Armored Adventures, a TV CGI animated series
- Iron Man (Canadian comics), a pioneering Canadian comics character
- "Iron Man" Carmichael, alter ego of Lucille Carmichael on three episodes of The Lucy Show
- Iron Man (magazine), a bodybuilding and weight-training magazine
- Ironman Triathlon, a long-distance triathlon
- Iron man (sports streak), an athlete of unusual physical endurance
- Ironman football, an American football system where player substitutions were limited
- Ironman (surf lifesaving), a multi-disciplinary surf lifesaving event
- Seattle Ironmen, a 1944–1952 ice hockey franchise in the Pacific Coast Hockey League
- South Wales Ironmen, the name used in the 2017 season by rugby league club West Wales Raiders
- Walsh Jesuit Ironman, a high school wrestling tournament
- Ironman Datalink, a Timex wristwatch introduced in 1997 and marketed in conjunction with the Ironman Triathlon
- Timex Ironman, a digital wristwatch marketed in conjunction with the Ironman Triathlon
- Iron Man match, a type of a professional wrestling match
- Vallabhbhai Patel (1875–1950), or "The Iron Man of India", Indian independence activist
- Man of Iron, a 1981 Polish film directed by Andrzej Wajda
- Iron Woman (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iron Man.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.