From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ironside or Ironside in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ironside or Ironsides may refer to:
Entertainment and literature
- Ironside (1967 TV series), an American television series (1967–75) starring Raymond Burr
- Ironside (2013 TV series), a remake of the previous series, starring Blair Underwood
- Ironside: A Modern Faery's Tale, an urban fantasy novel by Holly Black
Sports and Recreation
- Boston Ironside, an elite-level ultimate frisbee club team
- Ironside (surname)
- Edmund Ironside an 11th-century Anglo-Saxon king
- Baron Ironside, a baronic title
- Old Ironsides, nickname for Oliver Cromwell
- Ironside (cavalry), a cavalry trooper in the army formed by Oliver Cromwell
- Sir Ironside (disambiguation), several knights named Ironside
- Björn Ironside, legendary Viking
- Ironsides, Maryland, United States
- Ironsides Island, New York, United States
- Ironside, Oregon, an unincorporated community in Malheur County
- Ironsides, Pennsylvania, a populated area in Schuylkill, Pennsylvania.
- Ironsides, a West Cornwall Railway steam locomotive
- Edmund Ironside (play), a piece of Shakespeare Apocrypha
- an Icelandic law-book, see Járnsíða
- In Doctor Who, a term used by Professor Edwin Bracewell for his Daleks in Victory of the Daleks
- An alternative name for the Humber Light Reconnaissance Car, a 1940 British armoured fighting vehicle.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ironside.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.