Irreligion in South Africa
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A 2012 poll indicated that the number of South Africans who consider themselves religious decreased from 83% of the population in 2005 to 64% of the population in 2012.
- Religion in South Africa
- Freedom of religion in South Africa
- Christianity in South Africa
- Islam in South Africa
- Demographics of South Africa
- "Table: Census 2001 by province, gender, religion recode (derived) and population group.". Census 2001. statssa.gov.za. Archived from the original on November 30, 2006. Retrieved 17 November 2012.
- "Fewer religious people in SA - survey". news24.com. 10 August 2012. Retrieved 17 November 2012.
- Ashton, Glenn (7 November 2008). "Atheism and the State of Belief in South Africa". sacsis.org.za. Retrieved 17 November 2012.
- "WIN/GIA Global Index of Religiosity and Atheism - 2012" (PDF). www.winmr.com. Retrieved 17 November 2012.
|This article related to atheism is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This South Africa-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|