Irreligion in South Africa
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A 2012 poll indicated that the number of South Africans who consider themselves religious decreased from 83% of the population in 2005 to 64% of the population in 2012.
- Religion in South Africa
- Freedom of religion in South Africa
- Christianity in South Africa
- Islam in South Africa
- Demographics of South Africa
- "Table: Census 2001 by province, gender, religion recode (derived) and population group". Census 2001. Retrieved 17 November 2012.
- "Religion in South Africa and around the world". Businesstech.co.za. Retrieved 2017-02-27.
- "Godless, rich, professional, environmentally conscious: a snapshot of South Africa's atheists - Daily Maverick". Dailymaverick.co.za. Retrieved 18 February 2017.
- "Fewer religious people in SA - survey". News24.com. 10 August 2012. Retrieved 17 November 2012.
- Ashton, Glenn (7 November 2008). "Atheism and the State of Belief in South Africa". sacsis.org.za. Retrieved 17 November 2012.
- "WIN/GIA Global Index of Religiosity and Atheism - 2012" (PDF). Winmr.com. Retrieved 17 November 2012.
|This article related to atheism is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This South Africa-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|