Iruma District, Saitama
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (July 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
In the 2005 census reports, the district has an estimated population of 89,552. The total area is 89.77 km².
The district consists of three towns:
- April 9, 1972: The town of Fukuoka gains city status and is renamed Kamifukuoka.
- April 10, 1972: The town of Fujimi gains city status.
- September 1, 1976: The town of Sakado gains city status.
- September 1, 1991: The town of Tsurugashima gains city status.
- October 1, 1991: The town of Hidaka gains city status.
- January 1, 2005: The village of Naguri merges with the city of Hannō.
- October 1, 2005: The town of Ōi merges with the city of Kamifukuoka to create the new city of Fujimino.
|This Saitama Prefecture location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|