|Full name||Irven Beybe Ávila Acero|
|Date of birth||2 July 1990|
|Place of birth||Huánuco, Peru|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Deportivo Real FC|
|2007–2008||Universitario de Deportes|
|2008–2009||Universitario de Deportes||7||(0)|
|2009||→ Sport Huancayo (loan)||38||(13)|
|2016||→LDU Quito (loan)||13||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of January 3, 2017.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of April 1, 2015
Irven Ávila (born 2 July 1990 in Huánuco) is a Peruvian striker. He is represented by FIFA agents Marcelo Houseman and Narciso Algamis. He is considered one of the best talents in the Peruvian league at present.
Universitario de Deportes
Ávila made his Descentralizado league debut while with Universitario de Deportes in the 2008 season on 20 February 2008, at the age of 17. His debut took place in Chimbote against José Gálvez FBC in an away match, which finished 1–0 in favor of Universitario.
In January 2009 Ávila was loaned out to newly promoted club Sport Huancayo for the start of the 2009 Torneo Descentralizado season in order to gain more first team experience. He made his league debut for Sport Huancayo on 15 February 2009 away to Alianza Lima for Round 1 of the season. Manager José Ramírez Cubas allowed him to start the match from the beginning and was later substituted in the 67th minute, as the match finished 2–1 to Alianza Lima. Five games later, Ávila scored his first professional goal on 22 March 2009 in a league match at home against Cienciano del Cuzco. His goal was scored in the 74th minute and helped secure the 2–0 win for his team.
Before the start of the 2010 season there were rumors linking Irvin back to his parent club, but instead he chose to stay with Sport Huancayo as he was now a regular starter for the Rojo Matador.
Ávila played one of his best matches of the 2011 Torneo Descentralizado season in round 28 away to league leaders, at the time, Alianza Lima. He scored in the 59th minute the second goal in the 2–0 win to Sport Huancayo in Matute.
Ávila made his full senior debut for the Peruvian national team on 5 September 2009, in a 2010 World Cup Qualifying match at home against Uruguay, at the age of 19. He was substituted in for Daniel Chavez in the 59th minute. His debut match was played in the Monumental and finished 1–0 in favor of Peru. His second game for Peru was a friendly match against Honduras that was played on 19 November 2009, which finished in a 2–1 win for Peru.
- "Jose-Galvez.Universitario-Lima". footballdatabase.eu. 20 February 2008. Retrieved 2 September 2011.
- "Irven Ávila: "A la 'U' no quiero volver"" (in Spanish). depor.pe. 11 November 2009. Retrieved 13 November 2011.
- "Match: Alianza Lima vs Sport Huancayo". footballdatabase.eu. 15 February 2009. Retrieved 12 November 2011.
- "Match: Sport Huancayo vs Cienciano". footballdatabase.eu. 22 March 2009. Retrieved 12 November 2011.
- "Irven Ávila se quedará en el Sport Huancayo" (in Spanish). depor.pe. 17 December 2009. Retrieved 12 November 2011.
- "Match: Alianza Lima vs Sport Huancayo". footballdatabase.eu. 19 November 2011. Retrieved 22 November 2011.
- Irven Ávila – FIFA competition record
- "Peru1:0Uruguay". fifa.com. 5 September 2009. Retrieved 2 September 2011.
- "Conoce la lista que presentó Sergio Markarián para enfrentar a Bolivia" (in Spanish). libero.pe. 26 August 2011. Retrieved 2 September 2011.