Irving Shipbuilding Inc. is a Canadian shipbuilder and in-service support provider. As Canada’s chosen shipbuilder, Irving Shipbuilding is working with the Royal Canadian Navy on the next class of Canadian Surface Combatant (CSC) and Arctic/Offshore Patrol Ship (AOPS) vessels under the National Shipbuilding Strategy (NSS).
Irving Shipbuilding is headquartered in Halifax, Nova Scotia, and is a member of the J.D. Irving Limited Group of companies.
Irving Shipbuilding Inc. offers the following services:
- shipbuilding and repair
- drill rig construction and conversion
- offshore fabrication
- industrial manufacturing
- supply chain management
- quality and technical services
Irving Shipbuilding Inc. operates out of the following locations:
- Halifax Shipyard in Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Shelburne Ship Repair in Shelburne, Nova Scotia
- East Isle Shipyard in Georgetown, Prince Edward Island
- Woodside Industries in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
ISI also operates a subsidiary company called Fleetway Services with locations in Halifax, NS and Saint John, NB.
|This article about a Canadian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|