Gold City performing in Irvington
|Elevation||131 ft (40 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
Irvington is an unincorporated community located along U.S. Route 90, east of St. Elmo and north of Bayou La Batre in southwestern Mobile County, Alabama, United States. It has a post office utilizing the 36544 ZIP code and is home to the Mobile International Speedway and Silver King Golf Course.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Irvington, Alabama
- See, Official State records for Daniels Tung Orchard and Mill, Inc., online at http://arc-sos.state.al.us/cgi/corpdetail.mbr/detail?corp=733338&page=name&file=D
- See, Official State records for Irvington Land and Tung Orchards, Inc., online at http://arc-sos.state.al.us/cgi/corpdetail.mbr/detail?corp=758809&page=name&file=D
- National Magazine. 1911-01-01. p. 428.
- Home. Dixon Elementary School. Retrieved on May 20, 2018. "8650 Four Mile Road Irvington, AL 36544"
|This Alabama state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|