Location of Irwin, Ohio
|Elevation||1,010 ft (308 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||1064891|
Irwin is an unincorporated community in southwestern Union Township, Union County, Ohio, United States. It is located at Coordinates: , at the intersection of Ohio State Route 4 and 161. Although it is unincorporated, Irwin has a post office which serves the surrounding area, including the community of Rosedale.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- Zip Code Lookup
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Irwin, Ohio
- Rand McNally. The Road Atlas '06. Chicago: Rand McNally, 2006, 78.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Irwin Post Office
- Durant, Pliny A. (1883). The History of Union County, Ohio, containing a history of the county; its townships, towns ... Chicago: Beers, W. H., & co. p. 195.
- Staff (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
|This Union County, Ohio state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|