Is Everybody Listening?
|Is Everybody Listening?|
|Live album by Supertramp|
|Released||6 November 2001|
|Recorded||9 March 1975 Hammersmith Odeon, London, UK|
|Genre||Progressive rock, art rock|
Is Everybody Listening? is credited as being the 1976 recording of a concert that took place in Cleveland, Ohio. In fact, the actual concert took place on 9 March 1975 at London's Hammersmith Odeon during the Crime of the Century tour (as John Helliwell confirmed on his website).
Is Everybody Listening? features the entire Crime of the Century album and some tracks from the then still-to-be-recorded Crisis? What Crisis? album making up the middle third of the concert.
This recording was previously released as a bootleg prior to this release.
The mastering engineer Ray Staff has remastered this album as a part of the Crime of the Century Deluxe Edition 2CD-format reissue on 9 December 2014.
- "School" – 6:17 – Lead vocals by Roger Hodgson and Rick Davies
- "Bloody Well Right" – 6:50 – Lead vocals by Rick Davies
- "Hide in Your Shell" – 6:52 – Lead vocals by Roger Hodgson
- "Asylum" – 7:05 – Lead vocals by Rick Davies and Roger Hodgson
- "Sister Moonshine" – 5:21 – Lead vocals by Roger Hodgson and Rick Davies
- "Just a Normal Day" – 4:09 – Lead vocals by Rick Davies and Roger Hodgson
- "Another Man's Woman" – 7:47 – Lead vocals by Rick Davies
- "Lady" – 8:58 – Lead vocals by Roger Hodgson
- "Dreamer" – 3:30 – Lead vocals by Roger Hodgson and Rick Davies
- "Rudy" – 7:25 – Lead vocals by Rick Davies and Roger Hodgson
- "If Everyone Was Listening" – 4:35 – Lead vocals by Roger Hodgson
- "Crime of the Century" – 6:08 – Lead vocals by Rick Davies
- Rick Davies – keyboards, vocals
- John Helliwell – saxophone, clarinet, keyboards, vocals
- Roger Hodgson – guitar, keyboards, vocals
- Bob Siebenberg (also known as Bob C. Benberg) – percussion, drums
- Dougie Thomson – bass, additional backing vocals
- Project coordinator: Carlton P. Sandercock
- Design: Christian Thompson
- Photography: Christian Thompson, Rick Walton
- Illustrations: Christian Thompson
- Liner notes: John Kirkman