Is My Face Red?
|Is My Face Red?|
William A. Seiter|
James Anderson (assistant)
|Produced by||Harry Joe Brown|
Is My Face Red?|
by Ben Markson
|Music by||Max Steiner|
|Edited by||Joseph Kane|
|Distributed by||RKO Pictures|
Is My Face Red? is a 1932 American pre-Code drama film directed by William A. Seiter and written by Ben Markson and Casey Robinson. The film stars Helen Twelvetrees, Ricardo Cortez, Jill Esmond, Robert Armstrong and Arline Judge. The film was released on June 17, 1932, by RKO Pictures.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (September 2014)
- Helen Twelvetrees as Peggy Bannon
- Ricardo Cortez as William Poster
- Jill Esmond as Mildred Huntington
- Robert Armstrong as Ed Maloney
- Arline Judge as Bee, Poster's Secretary
- Zasu Pitts as Morning Gazette Telephone Operator
- Clarence Muse as Horatio
- Sidney Toler as Tony Mugatti
- Fletcher Norton as Angelo Spinello
- "Is My Face Red?: Detail View". American Film Institute. Archived from the original on September 6, 2017. Retrieved September 6, 2017.
- "Is My Face Red? (1932) - Overview". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved September 9, 2014.
- "Movie Review - 'Is My Face Red' - A Columnist's Downfall". Retrieved September 9, 2014.
- "Is My Face Red? Trailer, Reviews and Schedule for Is My Face Red?". TV Guide. Retrieved September 9, 2014.
|This 1930s drama film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|