|Born||February 17, 1977|
Albuquerque, New Mexico, U.S.
|Died||May 13, 2019 (aged 42)|
Bellemont, Arizona, U.S.
Isaac Kappy (February 17, 1977 – May 13, 2019) was an American actor and musician known for his roles in the films Thor (2011) and Terminator Salvation (2009) and in the AMC television series Breaking Bad. He was a member of the band Monster Paws.
Kappy made his feature film debut as a hustler in the movie Beerfest (2006). He would go on to act in the movies Not Forgotten, Fanboys, Terminator Salvation, Saint John of Las Vegas (all 2009), Klown Kamp Massacre (2010), Lemonade Mouth, Thor, and 10 Years (all 2011), and the television series Breaking Bad, The Night Shift, and Rachel Dratch's Late Night Snack.[better source needed]
As a musician, Kappy played in the band Charles McMansion with Tom Sandoval. The group released one recording, the song "T.I.P." (an acronym for Touch In Public), and appeared on the reality show Vanderpump Rules.
Kappy appeared as a guest on Alex Jones' radio show InfoWars in August 2018, on which he accused multiple movie stars of pedophilia as part of the QAnon conspiracy theory. During the broadcast, Jones asked Kappy to be more circumspect and avoid "getting into names", while Kappy briefly insisted Jones was "gaslighting" him by querying his claims.
In early January 2021, American lawyer and conspiracy theorist Lin Wood tweeted that Kappy had been involved in a wide-ranging attempt to reveal a massive pedophile ring involving Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court John Roberts. Wood has not provided any evidence for these statements, and his allegations bear similarity to the discredited far-right conspiracy theory Qanon, which involves a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles who run a global child sex-trafficking ring.
In 2018, Kappy was investigated by police after reportedly threatening actress Paris Jackson and actor Seth Green. Jackson accused Kappy of choking her at a party they were both attending. The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) confirmed an investigation, but said it was not active.
In 2019, Kappy committed suicide by jumping from a bridge into oncoming traffic in Arizona. Before his death, Kappy posted a lengthy note on his Instagram account, in which he opened up about his drug and alcohol abuse, and apologized to Jesus Christ, Donald Trump, and the QAnon conspiracy theory movement. The post was captioned, “Beware the man that has nothing to lose, for he has nothing to protect".
|Saint John of Las Vegas||Geek|
|2010||Klown Kamp Massacre||Buzter Pie|
|Thor||Pet Store Clerk|||
|2016||Rachel Dratch's Late Night Snack||Actor||Love, Life, and Outer Space|
|2015||The Night Shift||Sean||Hold On|
|2009||Breaking Bad||Rowdy Prisoner||Episode: "Seven Thirty-Seven"|||
- Bennett, Anita (May 14, 2019). "Isaac Kappy Dies: 'Thor' And 'Terminator Salvation' Actor Was 42". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved May 4, 2020.
- Griffith, Janelle (May 15, 2019). "Actor Isaac Kappy dies by suicide at age 42". NBC News. Retrieved May 4, 2020.
- Khalaj, Gabriella (May 15, 2019). "'Thor' actor Isaac Kappy dies in Arizona at age 42". USA Today. Retrieved May 4, 2020.
- Isaac Kappy at IMDb
- Holmes, Helen (August 6, 2018). "Isaac Kappy, Who Appeared on 'Vanderpump Rules,' Is a Conspiracy Theory Shill". The New York Observer. Retrieved January 4, 2021.
- Lavin, Talia (August 3, 2018). "QAnon conspiracy theorist uses appearance with Alex Jones to make accusations about Seth Green". Media Matters for America. Retrieved January 4, 2021.
- Goforth, Claire (January 4, 2021). "Trump-aligned attorney says he's teamed with 'Lizard Squad' to prove Supreme Court harbors pedophiles". The Daily Dot. Retrieved January 4, 2021.
- Gilbert, David (January 4, 2021). "Pro-Trump Lawyer Lin Wood Is Doing a Helluva Job Convincing People He's Not Insane". Vice. Retrieved January 4, 2021.
- "Isaac Kappy: Thor actor dead at 42". The New Zealand Herald. May 16, 2019. Retrieved May 4, 2020.
- Sommer, Will (August 7, 2018). "QAnon's Newest Hero Is D-List 'Vanderpump Rules' Star Isaac Kappy". The Daily Beast. Retrieved January 4, 2021.
- Loughrey, Clarisse (May 15, 2019). "Isaac Kappy death: Thor and Breaking Bad actor dies, aged 42". The Independent. Retrieved May 4, 2020.