Isaak Ah Mau
25 November 1982 |
Auckland, New Zealand
|Height||187 cm (6 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||106 kg (16 st 10 lb)|
|2010–11||North Queensland Cowboys||5||0||0||0||0|
|As of 7 October 2011|
|Source: Herald Sun[dead link]|
Isaak Ah Mau (born 25 November 1982 in Auckland, New Zealand) is a rugby league player who played for the North Queensland Cowboys and the Brisbane Broncos in the National Rugby League (NRL). He plays in the front-row. He is the brother of Leeson Ah Mau.
Ah Mau played junior rugby league with the Otahuhu Leopards in New Zealand. He debuted for the Brisbane Broncos in the NRL in 2008 after playing for the Ipswich Jets in the Queensland Cup. The following season he remained with the Broncos but played for their Queensland Cup feeder side, Easts Tigers.
He has signed with the North Queensland Cowboys for the 2010 and 2011 seasons. Ah Mau also played for the Mackay Cutters in the Queensland Cup. His contract with the Cowboys expired at the end of the 2011 season, and he left the club having appeared in five NRL matches. Isaak was involved in the 2013 Tertiary Student Rugby League World Cupplaying for Australia having won the grand final 16-26 over England.
- "Isaak Ah Mau: player profile". Herald Sun. Retrieved 6 October 2011.[dead link]
- Ricketts, Steve (23 July 2009). "Brisbane Broncos North Queensland Cowboys rope in Isaak and Leeson Ah Mau". The Courier-Mail. Retrieved 6 October 2011.
- Marshall, Matt; deKroo, Karl (16 May 2008). "Isaak 'baby' with a difference". Fox Sports (Australia). Retrieved 6 October 2011.
- "Round 1 Queensland Intrust Super Cup Preview". rleague.com. 18 March 2011. Archived from the original on 30 April 2011. Retrieved 18 March 2011.
- "Season 2012 - ins and outs". North Queensland Cowboys. 5 October 2011. Archived from the original on 29 March 2012. Retrieved 6 October 2011.