Isabel Adrian Angello
|Education||Bachelor's degree in Journalism|
|Occupation||Television Personality, Producer, Author, Designer, Blogger|
|Years active||2004 - present|
|Book: Sex Droger och en DJ|
|Children||Monday Lily, Winter Rose|
Isabel Maria Adrian (born 30 August 1977) is a Swedish television personality, producer and author. She was a contestant in Expedition Robinson 2004 which was broadcast on TV3 and also made a centerfold in the mens magazine Café in the same year. Adrian has worked as a model. She is a well-known Swedish and international blogger and a clothing designer.
She grew up as a Catholic with a Spanish father and a Swedish mother. At age 15, Isabel moved out of her home and began her modeling career, traveling all over the world. After five years of being a successful runway model, including over 350 runway shows and being a cover girl for numerous publications like Sony, Chic Magazine, Elle and Rolling Stone, she grew tired of the industry and decided to focus on her education. She enrolled in Film and Design School and received her bachelor's degree in Journalism. After graduating, she moved to Stockholm and was asked to appear in Expedition Robinson, which was later turned into Survivor in America. Isabel began to work for Size Records as a merchandise designer  and traveled with the group all across the world.
Isabel and Steve moved to Los Angeles in 2008. Isabel was quickly cast in Swedish Hollywood Housewives, which she starred in for the next four years in episode 3, 4 and 5. In 2015 Isabel did a comeback in season 9. In 2014 Isabel was cast as one of the co-stars in the new reality show Euros of Hollywood for Bravo, which is an American reality documentary television series on Bravo that premiered on November 3 of 2014  Other cast members of the show were Massimo Dobrovic, Fawni, Sascha Gerecht, Jannik Olander and Bleona Qereti. Later on the show was also aired in Sweden and Australia.
In 2013, Isabel and her friend Rebecca Stella released a podcast at Expressen called Isabel och Rebeccas podcast. It turned out to be a big success, and after only its first episode it was ranked number one on iTunes. In this podcast Isabel and Rebecca discuss everything from work, every-day life to what inspires them as individuals. The podcast was released on Expressen as well as on iTunes and they did a total of 50 episodes.
In 2014, Isabel released her best selling book Sex, Drugs and The DJ. The fictional book is loosely based on Adrian's personal experiences. The book showcases the explosive rise of electronic dance music and the people who are along for the ride. Her book is a love story involving hate, greed, envy, success, and music. In the beginning of 2016 Isabel had teamed up with her husband Steve Angello to produce a feature film based on the book. For the movie she created the music video and song, Bring Me Light together with Audrey Napoleon.
In 2015, Isabel and her husband Steve appeared on one episode of Arga Snickaren VIP together, where Isabel received a new office built by the team which aired on Kanal 5. In 2015 they also attended the Swedish television show Renées Brygga as a couple.
In 2018, Isabel Adrian was one of the co-hosts at Diabetesgalan
Life in the heart of Hollywood inspired Isabel to open her own production company, LaLa Studios. Here she takes actors headshots, films scenes for actor's reels and produces her own film and television projects. She also produces plays for local theatres.
In 2016 Adrian has been one of the co-stars of the reality show Realitystjärnorna på Godset. She was also one of the competing stars in Let's Dance on TV4 (Dancing with the Stars in America) where she danced with the professional dancer Fredric Brunberg. Adrian placed 9th in the competition. She was also a guest on the late night live talk show Aschberg Direkt. Adrian starred in an episode of SVT's live show Opinion Live, where she and Tina Meehrafzon discussed the flag ban and advertising brawl that was a hot topic before the Eurovision Song Contest in 2016. Right after this Adrian was asked to be one of three people to monitor the Eurovision Song Contest in 2016, she was broadcast live on Expressen TV throughout the evening.
In 2004, Isabel met her future husband, the musician Steve Angello. In 2013 she married Steve, who is one of the members of Swedish music group Swedish House Mafia. Adrian and Angello reside in Los Angeles and now the couple has two daughters, Monday Lily (6) and Winter Rose (4).
|2011||Svenska Hollywoodfruar season 3 & 4|
|2012||Svenska Hollywoodfruar season 5|
|2013||Fest hos Bagge Wahlgren|
|2014||Euros of Hollywood|
|2015||Svenska Hollywoodfruar season 9, Arga Snickaren VIP, Renées Nyberg|
|2016||Realitystjärnorna på Godset, Let's Dance (Swedish TV series) Let's Dance, Aschberg Direkt, sv:Opinion Live|
2018 TV Host Diabetesgalan
- "Isabel Adrian ger ut Roman." Svenska dagbladet. TT. Retrieved 16 May 2016.
- Nylén, Susanne; Panas, Dan (2004-11-01). "Utvik – vägen till dokusåpan". Aftonbladet (in Swedish). Retrieved 1 November 2014.
- Hammar, Jennie (20 March 2012). "Hollywoodfrun Isabel Adrian berättar om sin lyxiga vardag". Amelia (in Swedish). Retrieved 1 November 2014.
- Nilsson, Michael (12 March 2012). "Breddar smal målgrupp". VD-tidningen (in Swedish). Retrieved 1 November 2014.
- A, Iza. "Modeling Career". Star Pulse. Star pulse. Retrieved 16 May 2016.
- "Steve Angello & Isabel Adrian". The Covateur. The Covateur. Retrieved 16 May 2016.
- TT (15 July 2015). "Isabel Adrian blir Hollywoodfru igen." Hela Gotland.
- Berk, Nancy (9 January 2015). "Showbiz Analysis with Bravo's Isabel Adrian". Parade.
- Pascal, Engman. "Isabel Adrian aktuell i nytt program i USA". Aftonbaldet. Retrieved 7 October 2014.
- Reines, Ros. "All we'll hear is radio ga-ga". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 17 January 2015.
- Mjöhagen, Magnus. "Succé - nya podcasten ligger etta på iTunes". Expressen. Retrieved 12 April 2013.
- "-Bring Me Light - NAÏ feat Audrey Napoleon". Vimeo. 9 June 2015.
- "Arga Snickaren VIP" på besök hos Isabel Adrian och Steve Angello". Aftonbladet TV. 3 June 2015.
- Josjö, Eric (17 December 2015). "Här är kändisarna som gästar Renées brygga". TV4. TV4.
- BWW News Desk (13 October 2014). "James McLure's LAUNDRY AND BOURBON and LONE STAR to Open 11/7 at The Stella Adler". Broadway World.
- Nilsson, Linda-Marie. "Deltagarna i "Reality- stjärnorna på godset"". Expressen. Retrieved 18 September 2015.
- Åberg, Eric (1 April 2016). "Isabel om uttåget: "Gillar inte tävling" Hollywoodfrun tvingades lämna Let's dance". Aftonbladet.
- Msn. "Aschberg Direkt". MSN. Retrieved 2016. Check date values in:
- "Opinion Live". SVT. Archived from the original on 21 May 2016. Retrieved 15 May 2016.