Isabel Irving, ca. 1907
February 28, 1871|
|Died||September 1, 1944
|Spouse(s)||William H. Thompson|
She was born in Bridgeport, Connecticut on February 28, 1871, to Charles Washington and Isabella Irving and made her New York stage debut in 1886 at the Standard Theatre in The Schoolmistress under Rosina Vokes. She retired from the theater in 1936. She was married to William H. Thompson until his death in 1923. Irving appeared in some 33 productions during her 50-year career.
- "Isabel Irving, 73, actress 50 years". The New York Times. 1944-09-02. p. 11.
- NPG x18699; Isabel Irving (Mrs W.H. Thompson) at www.npg.org.uk
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Isabel Irving.|
- Isabel Irving at the Internet Broadway Database
- Isabel Irving photo gallery at the NYP Library
- Actors Colony of Siasconset from the Nantucket Historical Association Digital Exhibition 'Sconset 02564
|This article about an American theatre actor born in the 1870s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|