This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Fontana at the 2018 Cannes Film Festival
Isabeli Bergossi Fontana
4 July 1983
(m. 2000; div. 2004)
(m. 2005; div. 2007)
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
Isabeli Bergossi Fontana (born 4 July 1983) is a Brazilian model.
Fontana was born in Curitiba, Paraná, Brazil, to Maribel Bergossi and Antonio Carlos Fontana. She is of Portuguese and Italian descent. At just 13 years of age she made it to the finals of the 1996 Elite Model Look. The following year she moved from Brazil to Milan, Italy.
She has been in a number of runway shows since the early 2000s along with supermodels Gisele Bündchen, Carmen Kass, Angela Lindvall, Ana Beatriz Barros, Julia Stegner, Izabel Goulart
In 1999, at the age of 16, she appeared in the Victoria's Secret lingerie catalogue. The shoot caused controversy, as Victoria's Secret stated that they would not use models younger than 18. Soon after the Victoria's Secret shoot, she was signed by Versace, Ralph Lauren and Valentino.
Fontana has been the face of a variety of advertising campaigns including Shiatzy Chen, Armani Jeans, Chanel, Bulgari, Colcci, Disritmia, Dolce and Gabbana, Emporio Armani, Enrique Martinez, Escada, H&M, Helena Rubinstein, Hugo Boss, Hussein Chalayan, Leonisa, Massimo Dutti, Mango M. Officer, Nicole Farhi, Oscar de la Renta, Peter Hahn, Philips, Ralph Lauren, Revlon, Roberto Cavalli, Rosa Chá, Saks Fifth Avenue, Tommy Hilfiger, Triton, Valentino, Versace, Victoria's Secret, Vivara and others. Photographed by Steven Meisel, she was presented on the September 2004 cover of American Vogue as one of the "Models of the Moment". She featured as a 'Face of the Moment' in May 2009's US Vogue. 
As a youth, Fontana attended Catholic School in the Portão district of Curitiba. She is often seen making the Sign of the Cross in footage. She is a non-practicing Roman Catholic. She was married to model Álvaro Jacomossi but they divorced in 2004. Their son, Zion, was born in 2003. Fontana married actor and model Henri Castelli on 10 December 2005, and their son, Lucas, was born on 23 October 2006 in São Paulo. Fontana and Castelli divorced in 2007. She was engaged to Rohan Marley but the engagement ended in early 2013.
|1998||Torre de Babel||Herself||Invited|
|2010||A Vida Alheia||Verônica Moyana|
|2015||Hidden Truths||Herself||Angel Parade|
- Isabeli Fontana Profile on FMD. Accessed 2008-09-02.
- Isabeli's profile at New York Magazine
- "Isabeli Fontana". www.anabelamotaribeiro.pt. Retrieved 10 January 2021.
- Pietrostefani, Arianna. "Interview with Isabeli Fontana, supermodel, mom and an angel". www.vogue.it. Retrieved 10 January 2021.
- Bjorkman, James. "Isabeli Fontana, Brazilian Star". Filminspector.com. Retrieved 10 December 2014.
- Isabeli's profile at Fashion Model Directory
- Lee, Helen (11 April 2007). "Vogue's 'World's Next Top Models' cover". SassyBella.com. Retrieved 18 April 2011.
- "Vogue May 2009: More models". GoFugYourself.
- Isabeli Fontana | Models.com Database
- forbes.com The World's 15 Top-Earning Models 30 April 2008.
- "Isabeli Fontana to be a Telecast Judge during Miss Universe Final". Archived from the original on 24 September 2015. Retrieved 13 January 2014.
- Isabeli Fontana Interview Archived 2013-08-28 at the Wayback Machine
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 12 July 2014. Retrieved 24 September 2014.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Isabeli Fontana.|