Jump to navigation Jump to search
Isabelle may refer to:
- Isabelle, a French feminine given name
- Joseph Isabelle (born 1920), a Liberal party member of the Canadian House of Commons
- Pierre Isabelle, the Group Leader for Interactive Language Technologies at the National Research Council of Canada
- Isabelle Peak, a peak located on the Continental Divide on the border of Banff and Kootenay National Parks in the Canadian Rockies
- Isabelle, Wisconsin, a town in Pierce County, United States
- Lake Isabelle, a lake in Minnesota
- Isabelle (computer game), an independent 3D adventure game for Microsoft Windows
- Isabelle's Ghost Bat, Diclidurus isabellus, a bat species from South America
- Isabelle (theorem prover), an interactive theorem proving framework
- ISABELLE, a 200+200 GeV proton-proton colliding beam particle accelerator partially built by the United States government at Brookhaven National Laboratory in Upton, New York, before it was cancelled in July 1983
- Isabelle, a fictional character in Animal Crossing: New Leaf
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Isabelle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.