Jump to navigation Jump to search
Isabelle may refer to:
- Isabelle, a French feminine given name
- Joseph Isabelle (born 1920), a Liberal party member of the Canadian House of Commons
- Pierre Isabelle, the Group Leader for Interactive Language Technologies at the National Research Council of Canada
- Isabelle Peak, a peak located on the Continental Divide on the border of Banff and Kootenay National Parks in the Canadian Rockies
- Isabelle, Wisconsin, a town in Pierce County, United States
- Lake Isabelle, a lake in Minnesota
- Isabelle (computer game), an independent 3D adventure game for Microsoft Windows
- Isabelle's Ghost Bat, Diclidurus isabellus, a bat species from South America
- Isabelle (theorem prover), an interactive theorem proving framework
- ISABELLE, a 200+200 GeV proton-proton colliding beam particle accelerator partially built by the United States government at Brookhaven National Laboratory in Upton, New York, before it was cancelled in July 1983
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Isabelle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.