|No. 76 – New England Patriots|
|Born:||December 9, 1995|
St. Petersburg, Florida
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||310 lb (141 kg)|
(St. Petersburg, Florida)
|NFL Draft:||2018 / Round: 1 / Pick: 23|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2019|
Wynn played 11 games for the Georgia Bulldogs as a true freshman. During the 2015 and 2016 seasons, Wynn started 25 of 26 games, making 23 straight starts until he missed a game against Louisiana due to injury. Prior to the 2017 season, Wynn missed several practices due to illness. On December 11, 2017, Wynn was named a Second-Team All-American.
|Ht||Wt||Arm length||Hand size||40-yard dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert jump||Broad|
|6 ft 2 3⁄4 in
|33 3⁄8 in
|8 1⁄2 in
|All values from NFL Draft|
New England Patriots
Wynn was drafted by the New England Patriots with the 23rd overall pick in the first round of the 2018 NFL Draft, using a pick acquired from the Los Angeles Rams in a trade that sent Brandin Cooks to Los Angeles.
He was the second of six Georgia Bulldogs to be selected that year. In addition, Wynn and Sony Michel were the first pair of college teammates selected by the same team in the first round since Auburn players Jason Campbell and Carlos Rogers were taken in the 2005 NFL Draft by the Washington Redskins.
In the second game of the preseason, Wynn suffered a torn Achilles and was ruled out for the 2018 season. He was placed on injured reserve on September 1, 2018. Without Wynn, the Patriots won Super Bowl LIII against the Los Angeles Rams 13-3.
Wynn entered the 2019 season as the Patriots starting left tackle. In Week 2, Wynn suffered a toe injury in the Patriots 43–0 shutout win against the Miami Dolphins. On September 17, 2019, the Patriots placed Wynn on injured reserve as a result of the toe injury he suffered in Week 2 against the Miami Dolphins. He was designated for return from injured reserve on October 30, 2019, and began practicing with the team again. He was activated on November 19, 2019.
- Paschall, David (August 9, 2017). "Georgia mixing and matching up front with Isaiah Wynn out". Times Free Press.
- Butt, Jason (August 10, 2017). "One UGA player remains out of practice, another returns". Mason Telegraph.
- "2017 AP All-America Teams". USA Today. December 11, 2017.
- "New England Patriots Bio". Kraft Sports Media.
- "NFL Draft Prospect Profile - Isaiah Wynn". nfl.com. March 1, 2018. Retrieved March 1, 2018.
- "Georgia OG Isaiah Wynn : 2018 NFL Draft Scout Player Profile". NFLDraftScout.com. Retrieved May 12, 2018.
- Cox, Zack (April 26, 2018). "Patriots Select O-Lineman Isaiah Wynn With 23rd Pick In 2018 NFL Draft". NESN.com.
- "Six Bulldogs Selected in 2018 NFL Draft". University of Georgia. Retrieved November 2, 2018.
- Quinn, Sam (April 26, 2018). "Sony Michel, Isaiah Wynn building Georgia to Patriots pipeline". 24/7 Sports.
- Sessler, Marc (August 17, 2018). "Patriots rookie OL Isaiah Wynn suffers torn Achilles". NFL.com.
- "Patriots Announce Roster Cutdown". Patriots.com. September 1, 2018.
- "Injuries: Michael Gallup (knee) to miss 2 to 4 weeks". NFL.com. NFL. September 16, 2019. Retrieved September 16, 2019.
- "Patriots place OT Isaiah Wynn (toe) on injured reserve". NFL.com. September 17, 2019. Retrieved September 17, 2019.
- "Patriots activate OL Isaiah Wynn; Place WR Gunner Olszewski on IR". Patriots.com. November 19, 2019.
|This biographical article relating to an American football offensive lineman born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|