Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||August 3, 1968|
Isao Yukisada (行定 勲 Yukisada Isao, born August 3, 1968) is a Japanese film director from Kumamoto. He served as assistant director on Shunji Iwai's Love Letter, April Story, and Swallowtail Butterfly.
- Open House (1998)
- Himawari (ひまわり) (Sunflower) (2000)
- A Closing Day (閉じる日) (2000)
- Luxurious Bone (贅沢な骨) (2001)
- Go! (2001)
- Rock 'n' Roll Missing (2002)
- Justice (2002)
- Tsuki ni Shizumu (月に沈む) (Sinking into the Moon) (2002)
- Kanon (TV, 2003)
- Seventh Anniversary (2003)
- A Day on the Planet (きょうのできごと) (2003)
- Crying Out Love, In the Center of the World (世界の中心で、愛をさけぶ) (2004)
- Kita no Zeronen (Year One in the North) (2005)
- Spring Snow (2005)
- Toku no Sora ni Kieta (Into the Faraway Sky) (2007)
- Closed Note (2007)
- A Good Husband (今度は愛妻家) (2009)
- Parade (2010)
- Five Minutes to Tomorrow (2014)
- Pink and Gray (2016)
- Pigeon (2016)
- Narratage (2017)
- River's Edge (2018)
- The Cornered Mouse Dreams of Cheese (2020)
- Gekijō (2020)
Awards and nominations
- 2000: FIPRESCI Prize: Himawari
- 2001: Hochi Film Award: Best Film Go!
- 2001: Nikkan Sports Film Award: Best Director Go!
- 2002: Award of the Japanese Academy: Best Director for Go!
- 2002: Blue Ribbon Award: Best Director for Go!
- 2002: Kinema Junpo Award: Best Director and Film for Go!
- 2002: Golden Star: Go!
- 2002: FIPRESCI Prize: Go! - Palm Springs International Film Festival
- 2002: Festival Prize: Best Director for Go!
- 2010: "Fipresci Prize" - 2010 (60th) Berlin International Film Festival
- 2005: Award of the Japanese Academy: Best Director for Crying Out Love, In the Center of the World
- 2006: Award of the Japanese Academy: Best Director for Kita no zeronen
- "Berlinale - The Festival - Prizes of the Independent Juries". Berlin International Film Festival. 2010-02-11. Retrieved 2010-07-10.
|This article about a Japanese film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|