Isbank Tower 1
|Isbank Tower 1|
Isbank Tower 1, with the Sabancı Center towers in the background.
|Location||Büyükdere Avenue, Levent, Istanbul, Turkey|
|Roof||circa 181 m (594 ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Swanke Hayden Connell Architects
|Developer||Türkiye İş Bankası|
The 52-floor Isbank (İş Bankası) Tower 1 is the tallest of the three skyscrapers of the Türkiye İş Bankası headquarters in Levent, Istanbul. It was formerly the tallest skyscraper in Turkey and the Balkan peninsula (southeastern Europe). It entered service with the ceremonies between August 23 and 26, 2000.
Specifications of the building
- Its official height is 181.20 m (594.5 ft) without the flag pole, and 194.57 m (638.4 ft) including the flag pole.
- Uses "intelligent skyscraper" technologies.
- Located close to the Levent subway station of the Istanbul Metro on Büyükdere Avenue.
- Owned and built by Türkiye İş Bankası (Turkish Business Bank).
- Several details of the building resemble Trump Tower in New York City, which was designed by the same architect firm, Swanke Hayden Connell Architects. SHCA collaborated with the Turkish architect firm Tekeli-Sisa.
Sabancı Center towers at left, and Isbank Towers 1, 2 and 3 at right.
- List of tallest buildings in Istanbul
- List of tallest buildings in Turkey
- List of tallest buildings in Europe
|Tallest Building in Turkey
|Tallest Building in Istanbul
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Isbank Towers.|