|This article does not cite any sources. (August 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Isenburg-Büdingen-Birstein was a County of southern Hesse, Germany, located to the north of Gelnhausen. Isenburg-Büdingen-Birstein was created as a partition of Isenburg-Büdingen in 1511, and was partitioned into Isenburg-Birstein, Isenburg-Büdingen, and Isenburg-Offenbach in 1628.
Counts of Isenburg-Büdingen-Birstein (1511–1711)
- John III (1511–1533)
- Reinhard (1533–1568) with...
- Philip (1533–1596) with...
- Louis III (1533– 1588)
- Wolfgang Ernest I (1596–1633)
- Wolfgang Henry (1633-1635)
- Johann Ludwig (1635-1685)
- Wilhelm Moritz I (1685-1711)
Princes of Isenburg-Büdingen-Birstein (1711-present)
- Wolfgang Ernest I (1711-1754)
- Wolfgang Ernest II (1754-1803)
- Karl (1803-1820)
- Wolfgang Ernest III (1820-1866)
- Karl (1866-1899)
- Leopold (1899-1933)
- Franz Joseph (1933-1939)
- Franz Ferdinand (1939-1956)
- Franz Alexander (1956–present), is the father of Sophie, Princess of Prussia
- Alexander, Hereditary Prince of Isenburg (b.1969) his heir apparent
|This Hesse location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This German history article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|