Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ishikari City Hall
|Prefecture||Hokkaido (Ishikari Subprefecture)|
|• Mayor||Katsusuke Taoka|
|• Total||721.86 km2 (278.71 sq mi)|
(April 30, 2017)
|• Density||81/km2 (210/sq mi)|
|• Tree||Daimyo oak|
|• Flower||Rugosa rose|
|• Bird||Common gull|
|Time zone||UTC+9 (JST)|
|City hall address||1-30-2, Hanakawa Kita Roku-jō, Ishikari-shi, Hokkaidō|
- 1902: Ishikari town was founded.
- 1907: Ishikari town and Hanakawa village were merged to form Ishikari town.
- 1996: Ishikari town became Ishikari city.
- 2005: Atsuta village and Hamamasu village were merged into Ishikari city.
- Campbell River, British Columbia, Canada (since 1983)
- Vanino, Russia (since 1993)
- Pengzhou, China (since 2000)
- Ishikari Minami High School (石狩南高校)
- Ishikari Shōyō High School (石狩翔陽高校)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ishikari, Hokkaidō.|
- Official Website (in Japanese)
|This Hokkaidō location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|