From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Ishikari" redirects here. For the vessel Ishikari, see JDS Ishikari (DE-226). For other uses, see Ishikari (disambiguation).
Location of Ishikari in Hokkaido (Ishikari Subprefecture)
|Prefecture||Hokkaido (Ishikari Subprefecture)|
|• Mayor||Katsusuke Taoka|
|• Total||721.86 km2 (278.71 sq mi)|
|Population (March 31, 2015)|
|• Density||82/km2 (210/sq mi)|
|• Tree||Daimyo oak|
|• Flower||Rugosa rose|
|• Bird||Common gull|
|Time zone||Japan Standard Time (UTC+9)|
|City hall address||1-30-2, Hanakawa Kita Roku-jō, Ishikari-shi, Hokkaidō
- 1902 Ishikari town was founded.
- 1907 Ishikari town and Hanakawa village were merged to form Ishikari town.
- 1996 Ishikari town became Ishikari city.
- 2005 Atsuta village and Hamamasu village were merged into Ishikari city.
- Campbell River, British Columbia, Canada (since 1983)
- Vanino, Russia (since 1993)
- Pengzhou, China (since 2000)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ishikari, Hokkaidō.|
|This Hokkaidō location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|