From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ishikawa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ishikawa may refer to:
- Ishikawa diagram, cause-and-effect diagram, developed by Kaoru Ishikawa
- Ishikawa Prefecture, a prefecture in the Chūbu region on Honshū island, Japan
- Ishikawa District, Ishikawa, a former district in Ishikawa Prefecture, Japan
- Ishikawa District, Fukushima, a district in Fukushima Prefecture, Japan
- Ishikawa, Fukushima, town in Ishikawa District, Fukushima Prefecture
- Ishikawa, Okinawa, a city in Okinawa Prefecture, Japan
- Ishikawa (restaurant), a Michelin 3-star sushi restaurant in Shinjuku, Tokyo Japan
- Ishikawa (surname)
- Ishikawa clan, a Japanese clan mainly active during the Sengoku Period
- Kaoru Ishikawa, Quality expert
- Rokuro Ishikawa, Japanese businessman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ishikawa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.