Ishiuchi Station, October 2005
|Location||1 Ueno, Minamiuonuma, Niigata
|Operated by||JR East|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Passengers (FY2015)||135 daily|
The station has a single elevated island platform connected to a two-story station building on its second floor. The station previously also had a side platform for use seasonally, which accounts for the odd platform numbering. The station has a Midori no Madoguchi staffed ticket office.
|2||■ Jōetsu Line||for Minakami, Echigo-Yuzawa|
|3||■ Jōetsu Line||for Nagaoka, Niigata|
In fiscal 2015, the station was used by an average of 135 passengers daily (boarding passengers only).
- Ishiuchi Maruyama Ski Resort
- Ishiuchi Hanaoka Ski Resort
- 日本国有鉄道停車場一覧 [JNR Station Directory]. Japan: Japanese National Railways. 1985. p. 108. ISBN 4-533-00503-9.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2015年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2015)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. 2016. Retrieved 5 July 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ishiuchi Station.|
- Ishiuchi Station information (JR East) (Japanese)
|This Niigata Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|