Isis Marie Casalduc González
April 3, 1981
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Title||Miss Utuado Universe 2002|
Miss Puerto Rico Universe 2002
|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Miss Puerto Rico Universe 2002|
Miss Universe 2002
(Runner-up National Costume)
Isis Marie Casalduc González is a Puerto Rican beauty pageant winner, fashion model and internet entrepreneur. As the Miss Puerto Rico Universe 2002 titleholder, she represented Puerto Rico at the Miss Universe 2002 where she won the Miss Photogenic competition and finished second for the title of Best National Costume after dressing in white lace with embroidered flowers. The former student at the University of Puerto Rico has been described as having a renowned career. Isis Casalduc is married to German filmmaker and entrepreneur Markus Neuert.
- "USATODAY.com - Miss Russia wins 2002 Miss Universe crown". USA Today.
- "PUERTO RICO HERALD: Miss Universe Returns To Puerto Rico". Puerto Rico Herald. Retrieved 2017-10-30.
- "Isis Casalduc". IMDb. Retrieved 2017-10-30.
- "Turkish News - Latest News from Turkey". Hürriyet Daily News.
- "The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Main News". Tribune India.
- "Crowned amid controversy". Petersburg City.
- "CNN.com". CNN.
- "Isis Casalduc se compromete". El Nuevo Dia (in Spanish). 2014-09-24. Retrieved 2017-10-29.
- "Markus Neuert". IMDb. Retrieved 2017-10-30.
- "Markus Neuert". Angel. Retrieved 2017-10-29.
|Awards and achievements|
| Miss Puerto Rico Universe
| Miss Photogenic Universe
| Miss Utuado Universe
|This Puerto Rican biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|