Iskandar or Eskandar is the given name of Alexander, after Alexander the Great, as perserved by various cultures. The actual name is derived from the original Old Persian variant Sikandar.). Popularly, people know him as al-Eskandar, that literally adds "the great" to his name.
It can also refer to:
- 9K720 Iskander, a Russian ballistic missile
- Iskandar Malaysia, the new main southern development corridor in Johor, Malaysia
- Iscandar, fictional planet in Space Battleship Yamato a.k.a. Star Blazers
- Eskandar, East Azerbaijan, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Eskandar, South Khorasan, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
People with the given name
- Iskandar-i Shaykhi
- Iskandar (Timurid dynasty), a ruler of Persia
- Iskander Hachicha, Tunisian judoka
- Iskandar Khatloni, Tajikistani journalist
- Iskandar Muda, famous ruler of Aceh Sultanate
- Sultan Iskandar (disambiguation), names of several Muslim rulers who share the same title and name
- Iskander Mirza, first President of the Republic of Pakistan
- Iskandar Safa, French businessman
- Skanderbeg, 15-th century war lord and national hero of Albania
- Eskandar Akram, Afghan Australian Shipping Proffessional
People with the surname
- Eskandar, Iran, a village in Sistan and Baluchestan Province
- Iskanderkul, an alpine lake located in the Fann Mountains of Tajikistan.
- Iskandar (film), a 2003 film
- Sikandar (disambiguation)
- İskender (disambiguation)
- List of Fate/Zero characters (anime)
- Connerney 2009, p. 68
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Iskandar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.