From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Islam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Islam is a major world religion.
Islam may also refer to:
People with the surname
- Jahurul Islam (born 1986), Bangladeshi cricketer
- Kazi Nazrul Islam (1899–1976), Bengali revolutionary poet
- Mitchell Islam (born 1990), Canadian figure skater
- Mohammad Manjural Islam (born 1979), Bangladeshi cricketer
- Naeem Islam (born 1986), Bangladeshi cricketer
- Shafiul Islam (born 1989), Bangladeshi cricketer
- Taijul Islam (born 1992), Bangladeshi cricketer
- Umar Islam formerly Brian Young (born 1978), alleged member of the foiled 2006 transatlantic aircraft plot
- Yusuf Islam formerly known as Stephen Demetre and Cat Stevens (born 1948), British singer
People with the given name
- Islam Slimani (born 1988), Algerian football player
- Islam Karimov (born 1938), president of Uzbekistan
- Islam El-Shater (born 1976), Egyptian football player
- Saif al-Islam Gaddafi (born 1972), Libyan political figure and son of former Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi
- ISAM or Indexed Sequential Access Method
- ISAM (album) (Invented Sounds Applied to Music)), the seventh full-length studio album by Brazilian electronic musician Amon Tobin
- Isleham, a village in Cambridgeshire, UK
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Islam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.