(Redirected from Islamic Society)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The term Islamic Society has several different meanings:
- A society in which Islamic culture is dominant
- Mosque, or Islamic Center – the place of Muslim prayer
- Category:Islamic organizations of various types
- Islamic Society of North America – one of the largest American Muslim organizations.
- Islamic Society (Bahrain) – a Sunni Islamic organization in Bahrain
- Islamic Society – a group within an institution (school, college, university) providing services for Muslims
- Islamic Society, Jamaat-e-Islami – a political party in Pakistan
- Islamic Society, Jamiat-e Islami – a political party in Afghanistan
- Al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya was/is an umbrella organization for Egyptian militant student groups, formed in the 1970s
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Islamic society.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.