Islamic University College, Ghana
|President||Ali Arab Khorasani|
|Vice-president||Gamel Nasser Adam|
The Islamic University College, Ghana is one of the private universities in Ghana. It is located at East Legon in the Greater Accra Region. It was established in 2000.  This was under the sponsorship of the Ahlul Bait Foundation of the Islamic Republic of Iran. It was granted accreditation provisionally in 2001 and finally in 2002.
- BBA Accounting
- BBA Banking and Finance
- BBA Marketing
- BBA Human Resource Management
- BA Religious Studies (Islamic Studies)
- BA Communication Studies (Journalism)
- BA Communication Studies (Public Relations)
- BA Communication Studies (Advertisement)
- Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Education)
- Diploma in Education (Early Childhood Education)
- MPhil Islamic Studies
- "Our History". official website. Islamic University College, Ghana. 2006. Archived from the original on September 27, 2007. Retrieved 2007-03-15.
- "Accredited Institutions - University Colleges". Official Website. National Accreditation Board - Ghana. 2005. Archived from the original on 2007-10-19. Retrieved 2007-03-16.
- "University of Ghana-Profile of the University-Institutional Affiliations". Official Website. University of Ghana. 2005. Archived from the original on 2007-02-10. Retrieved 2007-03-16.