Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ismael may refer to:
- Ishmael, figure in the Hebrew Bible and in the Quran
- Saint Isfael, Welsh saint and Breton prince
- Ismael, Sar-e Pol, village in Afghanistan
- Ismaël, stage name of Jean-Vital Jammes (1825–1893), French opera singer
- Ismael (novel), 1977 novel by Klas Östergren
- Ismael (film), 2013 Spanish film
- Ismael Balkhi, Political activist from Afghanistan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ismael.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.