From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ismael may refer to:
- Ishmael, a figure in the Hebrew Bible and in the Quran
- Saint Isfael, a Welsh saint and Breton prince
- Ismael, Sar-e Pol, a village in Afghanistan
- Ismaël, the stage name of Jean-Vital Jammes (1825–1893), French opera singer
- Ismael (novel), a 1977 novel by Klas Östergren
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ismael.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.