Ismail Abdul Muttalib
اسماعيل بن عبدالموتطالب
|Deputy Minister of Human Resources|
16 May 2013 – 10 May 2018
|Prime Minister||Najib Razak|
|Minister||Richard Riot Jaem|
|Preceded by||Maznah Mazlan|
|Succeeded by||Mahfuz Omar|
|Member of the Malaysian Parliament|
|Assumed office |
|Preceded by||Muhamad Abdullah (UMNO-BN)|
Ismail bin Abdul Muttalib
1 December 1954
Pahang, Federation of Malaya (now Malaysia)
|Political party||United Malays National Organisation (UMNO)|
|Barisan Nasional (BN)|
Dato' Sri Dr. Haji Ismail bin Abdul Muttalib (Jawi: اسماعيل بن عبدالموتطالب; born 1 December 1954) is a Malaysian politician and the Member of the Parliament of Malaysia for the Maran constituency in Pahang. He is a member of the United Malays National Organisation (UMNO) party in the Barisan Nasional coalition.
|2004||Ismail Muttalib (UMNO)||15,725||63%||Tuan Ibrahim Tuan Man (PAS)||8,483||34%|
|2008||Ismail Muttalib (UMNO)||15,868||62%||Mujibur Rahman Ishak (PAS)||9,227||36%|
|2013||Ismail Muttalib (UMNO)||19,249||59%||Mujibur Rahman Ishak (PAS)||12,774||39%|
|2018||Ismail Muttalib (UMNO)||16,064||49%||Hasenan Haron (PAS)||12,301||38%|
|Ahmad Farid Ahmad Nordin (PPBM)||4,360||13%|
- Malaysia :
- Pahang :
- "Ismail bin Haji Abd Muttalib, Y.B. Dato' Haji" (in Malay). Parliament of Malaysia. Retrieved 12 July 2010.
- "Malaysia Decides 2008 (including 2004 results)". The Star (Malaysia). Archived from the original on 11 January 2010. Retrieved 8 January 2010.
- "Barisan Kabinet Persekutuan 2013". Astro Awani. 15 May 2013. Retrieved 12 October 2014.
- "Malaysia Decides 2008". The Star (Malaysia). Archived from the original on 11 January 2010. Retrieved 8 January 2010. Includes 2004 election results.
- "SEMAKAN PENERIMA DARJAH KEBESARAN, BINTANG DAN PINGAT". Prime Minister's Department (Malaysia). Retrieved 25 October 2018.
- "Agong kurnia 282 darjah kebesaran". Bernama (in Malay). Sinar Harian. 21 November 2013. Retrieved 30 October 2018.
- "Sultan of Pahang's 75th birthday honours list". The Star. 26 October 2005. Retrieved 30 October 2018.
- "Artistes among those conferred titles in conjunction with Pahang Sultan's birthday". The Star. 24 October 2013. Retrieved 30 October 2018.
|This Malaysian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Malaysian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Malaysia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about politics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|