Ismaily Gonçalves dos Santos
|Full name||Ismaily Gonçalves dos Santos|
|Date of birth||11 January 1990|
|Place of birth||Ivinhema, Brazil|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Left back|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22 May 2016.
Born in Ivinhema, Mato Grosso do Sul, Ismaily played for modest clubs in his country, including local Ivinhema Futebol Clube and Desportivo Brasil, serving two spells in the latter. In the 2009–10 season the 19-year-old moved to Portugal, signing for G.D. Estoril-Praia in the second division and playing all the games as a starter to help his team finish in 11th position.
In the 2010 summer, Ismaily stayed in the country by joining Primeira Liga side S.C. Olhanense. He appeared in 25 matches in his second year, scoring in a 3–2 away win against Vitória F.C. to help complete a comeback from 0–2.
On 16 June 2012, after an aborted transfer to C.D. Nacional, Ismaily joined fellow league team S.C. Braga for four years. He made his official debut at S.L. Benfica in the league opener, providing two assists in an eventual 2–2 draw.
On 22 August 2012, in the first leg of the last qualifying round for the UEFA Champions League, Ismaily equalized for Braga with a 30-meter effort, for the final 1–1 home draw against Udinese Calcio. In February of the following year, however, he signed a five-year contract with FC Shakhtar Donetsk, joining a host of compatriots at the Ukrainian Premier League side.
- Shakhtar Donetsk
- Ukrainian Premier League: 2012–13, 2013–14
- Ukrainian Cup: 2012–13, 2015–16
- Ukrainian Super Cup: 2015
- Gil Vicente shock Porto; PortuGOAL, 29 January 2012
- Ismaily é o quarto reforço dos insulares (Ismaily is fourth islanders' signing); Record, 25 May 2012 (Portuguese)
- Florent e Ismaily garantidos (Florent and Ismaily confirmed); A Bola, 16 June 2012 (Portuguese)
- Ismaily thunderbolt keeps Braga and Udinese level; UEFA.com, 22 August 2012
- "Shakhtar sign Braga defender Ismaily". UEFA.com. 14 February 2013. Retrieved 20 October 2014.