4.5 / December 16, 2019
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
|Available in||34 languages|
|Type||Data recovery, Computer Forensics|
IsoBuster is a data recovery computer program by Smart Projects (a Belgian company founded in 1995 by Peter Van Hove). As of version 3.0, it can recover data from damaged file systems or physically damaged disks including optical discs, hard disk drives, USB flash drives and solid state disks. It has the ability to access "deleted" data on multisession optical discs, and allows users to access disc images (including ISO, BIN and NRG) and to extract files in the same way that they would from a ZIP archive. IsoBuster is also often used by law enforcement and data forensics experts.
- "IsoBuster language dll download page". isobuster.com. Smart Projects. Retrieved 12 October 2017.
- "About Smart Projects and Peter Van Hove". isobuster.com. Smart Projects. Retrieved 11 October 2017.
- Van Hove, Peter (28 March 2012). "IsoBuster 3.0 Released! - Top Choice File & Data Recovery Software". IsoBuster.com. Smart Projects.
- Barbara, John J. (1 December 2008). "Software Imaging/Analysis Tools and Hardware Devices: Part 3". Forensic Magazine. Advantage Business Media.
- Dietz, Steven D. (15 September 2002). "Validation of IsoBuster v1.0" (PDF). digital-forensics.sans.org. SANS Institute.
- "Computer Forensics Investigations". IsoBuster.com. Smart Projects. A selection of Smart Projects' clients in law enforcement. Retrieved 12 October 2017.
|This computer data storage-related software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Microsoft Windows software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|