From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up isolate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Isolate may refer to:
- Isolate (computation), a computation in the Java Application Isolation API
- Genetic isolate, a population of organisms that has little genetic mixing with other organisms of the same species
- Language isolate, a language not related to any other
- Isolating language, a type of language with a very low morpheme per word ratio
- Primary isolate, a pure microbial or viral sample that has been obtained from an infected individual
- Chemical isolate, the pure result of a chemical purification process
- Protein isolate, the result of protein purification, which isolates a single type of protein from a complex mixture
- Media and entertainment
- Isolate (Circus Maximus album), 2007
- Isolate (Gary Numan album), 1992
- Isolate (puzzle), a logic puzzle
- All pages beginning with "Isolate"
- All pages with a title containing Isolate
- Isolation (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Isolate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.