|Look up Isotope or isotope in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Isotopes are any of the several different forms of an element each having different atomic mass (mass number).
Isotope can also refer to:
- Isotope (band), a British jazz-rock band (1972–1976)
- Albuquerque Isotopes, a minor league baseball team of the Pacific Coast League
- Springfield Isotopes, a fictional baseball team in the TV show The Simpsons
- Isotopes Punk Rock Baseball Club, a Canadian baseball-themed punk rock band
- Isotope 217, a jazz band from Chicago, United States
- Isotope 244, a video game developer based in the USA
- Isotope (Jordan algebra) in mathematics, a method of modifying the product on a Jordan algebra
- An isotope of an algebra: see Isotopy of algebras
- An isotope of a loop or quasigroup: see Isotopy of loops
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Isotope.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.