Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up isotope effect in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Isotope effect may refer to:
- Equilibrium isotope effect, see Equilibrium constant#Effect of isotopic substitution
- Isotopic shift, effect of isotopic substitution on spectroscopy
- Kinetic isotope effect, effect of isotopic substitution on chemical reaction rates
- Magnetic isotope effect, when a chemical reaction involves spin-selective processes, such as the radical pair mechanism
- Superconductive transition temperature varying by isotope atomic weight: see BCS theory#Successes of the BCS theory
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Isotope effect.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.